Monday, April 02, 2007

Getting Locked Out



The sun was shining and it seemed slightly rude not to make the most of it, so I decided that the conditions were perfect to do a bit of noodling on the ole guiitar in the garden. Which I did - absolutely lovely.

A while had passed so I decided it was time to go back in... and had found that my housemate, Beth, had come home early - thought there was no one in and locked the back door... leaving me stranded outside.

After a while, one of the neighbours had noticed me looking a bit lost and confused - I explained the situation, and she invited me in. So I ended up spending the afternoon with her two kids, Jake & Maddie, drawing and colouring in Easther themed things. Ace!!

This is the note that we made to stick on the glass back door...

No comments: